Eligibility and Registration
- Currently be an Illinois resident
- Be 16 years of age or older (parental consent required for 16 & 17 year olds)
- Possess a valid driver's license or permit (automobile, truck, or motorcycle).
- For BRC 2 courses, you must be at least 18 years of age at the beginning of class.
- For ARC courses, a valid motorcycle license classification is required.
Required Protective Clothing:
All persons must wear the following when operating motorcycles in this program:
- Helmet - Provided or you may use your own (DOT approved) (3/4 or full face for BRC and BRC 2)
- Footwear - sturdy and over the ankle (Not cloth or canvas)
- Long Pants - denim or heavy material
- Gloves - full fingered, leather preferred
- Long Sleeved Jacket or Shirt - wrist length of denim or heavy material
- Eye Protection - sunglasses or prescription lenses for your convenience
Note: These items MUST be brought to every scheduled class period, including the first class.
To Register: Review the schedule of course sites and dates (BRC , BRC 2 or ARC). Then access our secure website to register. Payment is required when you register. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted. *Individuals with disabilities are asked to contact us prior to registering at (618) 453-2877 for information about special accommodations.
Registration Confirmation: Once registered, you will receive a confirmation notice by e-mail indicating which course you are enrolled in. Then, approximately one week prior to the beginning of your course, we will send specific information to you with a list of items to bring to class and the meeting location.
Transfers and Cancellations: You may contact our office to transfer from one course to another, but you may do so only once without forfeiting your deposit. Transfers or cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before your course is scheduled to begin to be eligible for a refund.
Registration Deposit Refund Policy: Your refundable $20 registration deposit reserves your place in class. However you must attend the first class session on time to claim your reserved place. We recommend that all students arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Students not in attendance at the scheduled start time will forfeit their seat and deposit. Walk-in students will be assigned to unclaimed reserve seats promptly at the posted start time. Deposit refunds will be issued to students completing the course.
Walk-Ins: If the course you wish to take is closed, you may try getting in as a "walk-in". Simply arrive early the first course meeting and give your name to the instructor. If there are openings due to cancellations or no-shows, the instructor will accept walk-ins on a first come--first serve basis. Instructors normally arrive half an hour prior to the start of the course.
Click here to choose a course.