Registration, Locations and Schedules
We offer Advanced Rider Courses at the following locations.
Class will meet rain or shine and only be canceled due to nearby lightning or other weather that is determined to be a safety risk. The instructors teaching the class will be the ones who make the determination as to whether to cancel a class or not.
- Social distancing (6 ft.) guidelines will be followed whenever possible
- It is your responsibility to bring bottled beverages with you to each session. Public water fountains have been rendered unavailable or shut off.
- Motorcycle Program Face Covering Policies are in place for all sessions - Any updates to this policy will be announced during the first class session
- Multi-Layer Face coverings are mandated in all indoor public spaces including classrooms and storage areas regardless of the ability to maintain social distance.
- Face coverings are mandated outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
- Students not adhering to face covering policies are dismissed from the class.
- The SIU Coronavirus website is: https://siu.edu/coronavirus/
- The SIU Covid Reporting website to report cases and exposure along with tracing information is: https://siu.edu/coronavirus/reporting.php
- You must self-monitor your health for any of the following symptoms. Anyone exhibiting these symptoms will be removed from the class:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or greater or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Click on a location below to register for the class of our choice.
Once a location is open for registration, we will continue to add additional dates throughout the season.
If the class you want is closed, consider trying to be a "Walk-in" by showing up at the start of the first class session!
For addresses of each location please see out Frequently Asked Questions page.
Registration is completed on a secure website. Payment is required when you register. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
Receipt of payment reserves your place in a class. We recommend that all students arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Students not in attendance at the scheduled start time will forfeit their seat and deposit. If it is necessary for you to cancel or reschedule, you must notify our office 48 hours in advance of the class time to be considered for a transfer or refund of your deposit. Please note that only one transfer is allowed per student. If a student does not show up for class, arrives late, or does not complete the course, the student cannot receive a refund of their deposit.
To cancel your registration or transfer to another class, please call (618)453-2877 Monday-Friday 8am-12noon or 1pm-4:30pm 48 hours in advance of your scheduled class time.